• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Chris Brown switches to Polaris

Premium Member
Dec 17, 2007
British Columbia
What you guys think ? Looked like he was going to do some good for Yamaha they needed a rider like him promoting their sleds.

R

rmscustom

Jun 8, 2010
Maybe the 9 year old motor and 5 year old chassis turned him off???

Should of rode the Stingray mods before he decided. lol

M

Mr Nasty

Nov 26, 2007
Anchorage, alaska
Maybe the 9 year old motor and 5 year old chassis turned him off???

Should of rode the Stingray mods before he decided. lol

How old is the pro chassis? I think they came out in 11 so that would be 5 years old now?

Hands down polaris has the best marketing group in the game. They know how to get their product exposure and this is a great way to do it.

And yes, he must not have had the air box and clutch mod done yet. :p

R

rmscustom

Jun 8, 2010
How old is the pro chassis? I think they came out in 11 so that would be 5 years old now?

Hands down polaris has the best marketing group in the game. They know how to get their product exposure and this is a great way to do it.

And yes, he must not have had the air box and clutch mod done yet. :p

The Pro chassis was a game changer... Not an hurried up failure that tried to compete with it.

M

Mr Nasty

Nov 26, 2007
Anchorage, alaska
Every new chassis is a game changer. I'm not saying the pro is a bad chassis at all. I love it, but in my mind the proclimb is right there with it. Each chassis has their own thing to offer and all of the 4 bigs have great platforms.

It's all marketing buddy.

4strokesmoke

Lifetime Membership
May 17, 2011
iowa
Even though the pro is 5 years old, we all know it's changing next year but to what extent. Polaris had to have showed him enough to entice him.
But the thing I'm stumbled by is the fact this past spring he's in the promotional video for the new viper Mtx and now this winter he's riding polaris. Not a good sign for yamahas future in the mountains. It's obvious polaris and ski doo are doing everything they can to control the mountain market.

MNBlizzard

Lifetime Membership
Feb 28, 2012
Duluth, MN
CB will likely be on and testing the new platform for '16 RMK...Yamaha can't seem to do anything right anymore. The spring power surge was nice for the MTX, but a big miss for the flatlands by not offering boost.

adairtd1

Lifetime Membership
Oct 23, 2011
La Grande, Oregon
Adairtd1,
That's 3 butthurt thumbs in a row. You wanna go for #4 or maybe comment?

You poor baby, don't cry. I will give you as many as you need. In the meantime you may want to borrow one of your moms tampax and apply it orally.

15293162902_9947675595_b.jpg

Premium Features