• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

600 Sno Pro "Race" Body on 1100T

F
Apr 5, 2009
very nice. only thing I have a question is the intercooler angle..... could that cause more problems with higher boost temps??

ok I lied another question.... when the hell you gonna come and put these on my turbo? lol

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
The major question will be how much weight did you lose? Looks good. Makes me wish I hadn't walked by so many of these panels at haydays.

A

arctic2009

Nov 19, 2009
Minnesota
Very nice reaper! Might as well fab up your own vents for the nose and not bother with the frogskinz that come on them.. They fall off anyway

C
Feb 5, 2010
Norway
That is a real bad boy look Reaper!! That sled just look sick!! You keep impressing with the skills and mods you do. I really like the look of the hood scoop and the sno pro plastic on there :D

R

ReaperMotorsports

Mar 19, 2009
Mantorville, Minnesota
Thanks guys I had the toughest time last night trying to figure what to do to open up the air box the best to access the intercooler. Lots of fab work left but im liking it so far the new panels will be so much better no more sealing issues and taking the hood off is alot better

R

ReaperMotorsports

Mar 19, 2009
Mantorville, Minnesota
Heres some updated pictures of the sled, I think I have a majority of the fab work done now. Needs some paint and powdercoat to make it purdy again. Built a new exhaust for it that comes out the side alittle higher and incorporated a screamer pipe onto it. Intercooler is all mounted in the airbox now and new vents for the front. Thinking about placing a fan under my gauge to push hot air out too. Anything else I should try?

PB050442.jpg PB050443.jpg PB050444.jpg PB050445.jpg PB050446.jpg PB050447.jpg

R

ReaperMotorsports

Mar 19, 2009
Mantorville, Minnesota
Anyone with some experience modifying things to fit should be able to handle this. Just takes alot of trimming to get the front airbox to fit an intercooler inside of it and around some other parts only the 1100 came with but as you can see its possible to do. I will like it alot better when the panels are black instead of the green. If anyone needs pictures of everything that was cut to fit just let me know. A 600 or 800 would be alot easier

A

arctic2009

Nov 19, 2009
Minnesota
Anyone with some experience modifying things to fit should be able to handle this. Just takes alot of trimming to get the front airbox to fit an intercooler inside of it and around some other parts only the 1100 came with but as you can see its possible to do. I will like it alot better when the panels are black instead of the green. If anyone needs pictures of everything that was cut to fit just let me know. A 600 or 800 would be alot easier

you should see if you can get your hands on a set of 2014 black race side panels.. Would save you the hassle of getting them painted!

Premium Features