• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

1100 Turbo Reflashes Check In

What are you running?

• Turbo Dynamics Reflash

Votes: 13 13.3%
  • Evolution Powersports Reflash

Votes: 26 26.5%
  • D&D Hyjacker

Votes: 8 8.2%
  • D&D Ezjacker

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • BMP Reflash

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Evolution Powersports Big Chute

Votes: 18 18.4%
  • Evolution Powersports SuperChute

Votes: 11 11.2%
  • Boondocker 2860 big turbo/hyjacker

• D&D Turbo Upgrade/Reflash

• Turbo Dynamics Big Turbo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bone Stock tuning

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Bone Stock Tuning with aftermarket exhaust

Votes: 12 12.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
So i know that many have reflashes and big turbos. I am starting this poll to help get an idea of what everyone is running. I am assuming that your running a different exhaust if you are running a reflash so not to muddy the water I just left that out.

Also if you want to post you can post what your running as well after voting. Riding Type/Tune/Rated Hp of tune/Elevation/exhaust/etc.

This forum is kind of dead this summer hoping to get it rolling again.

Last edited:

idacatman2

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ashton, ID
13' M1100T Sno Pro - Running EVO BRV, CAI, Intercooler Fan, Exhaust by The Edge Motorsports (Madmax here on the forum) EVO 215 Flash, ride all over the place, Halfway OR, Island park ID, Cascades in WA, Priest Lake ID, elevation 4k - 9K. Using MDS clutch weights and black polaris spring in the primary and a 44 progressive helix with stock spring in the secondary.

This setup was more than enough go for me last season, it was impressive what this sled would do, made me think that some of the big bores I have ran in the past werent really putting out what the claimed hp was.

0neoldfart

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Thorsby, Alberta
Black beauty...

Evo BC250 (soon to be multi-map w/anti-lag), EVO BRV, EVO IC fan, EVO charge tubes, EVO cold air intake, head studs, EVO header & turbo blankets, Turbie mounts, OSP jackshaft support & engine snubber with harder mounts, Team Tied, MDS weights, polaris spring, 911 cover, C3 belt drive, C3 carbon tank, lithium battery, 4S solutions rollover valve, MBRP divorced 2.5" downpipe and straight pipe (wrapped), Exit X1 shocks all the way around, OVS wheelie coupler, Polaris gripper skis, handgrips and hooks atop Fly aero taper bars, RSI risers. 3" camo extreme, Avid 7 tooth drivers, Belanger belt guard & rotor cover, HCR lightweight rotor, Cat vented hood and side panels. there are other misc items that slip my mind at the moment... I ride elevation only - Blue River, Golden, Mc Bride, Valemount ocaisionally, and Smithers in spring. Sled works awesome, haven't blown a belt yet (drive chain was a different story). Thx to Jim @ Evolution Powersports, Gene (White Knuckle Motorsports), Eric @ Racin Station, and Kevin @ C3. This '13 M1100 Ltd is the most fun I've ever had on a sled, and I've built a whole bunch of them in years past. May look into a KMOD skid and MODS skis this season.

iroc1132

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2008
SE Idaho
Mean, green, heavy... Huh, I ride the Hulk!

'13 M1100T HCR. Evo goodies: 215 flash, BRV, charge tubes, cold air intake, header and turbo blanket, IC fan, bullet exhaust.
Lithium battery, MDS weights, vented panels, powder pro ski's.
Ride 4000 to 8000 McCall, Cascade, Halfway, Priest (WOW) Haugan, Lolo.
What a fun sled. The only time it feels really heavy is trying to move it in the trailer. Amazed at how "light" it feels when riding. Very impressed with Evo and what they can do with a sled to make it powerful and not finicky to tune. Had my share of mod sleds and they all had tuning issues. Really looking forward to the snow coming.

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
2013 1100T HCR, EVO 275 big chute, intercooler fan, EVO exhaust, boost tubes, turbo and header blankets, diamond S hood, lite wt. battery, WRP seat. All put together thanks to our own shop The Edge Powersports in Salt Lake City and Evolution Powersports.

Sage Crusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2010
Rock Springs,Wyoming
Seems like we all have basically the same-
I have the 13 t1100 LTD with the 215 flash ( soon to have the anti-lag) EVO goodies- including- IC fan /Charge tubes/ cold air Intake/ All EVO blankets- EVO full Exhaust ( includes his quiet can) BRV- Roll over valve and the light weight brake rotor
MDS Weights and Tied secondary- Manual chain tensioner and Wild Child steering bushings ( Thank you Kurt) On order is the full K mod / EVO rear Skid-and the engine de-coupler link. Powder Hound Skis.

ONE Thing that I noticed HUGE improvement;
Full side panel venting and hood venting from Arctic-- ( a Must to pull heat out)
Don't want to bore peep with the other goodies that don't give HP but does give comfort.
Not a belt blower at all:gossip:!!!
Ride 9K and up here in the Rockies from The blue skies of Colorado to the nose bleed tops in Wonderful Wyoming.
All Installed @ White Mountain Performance!! Thank you Kindly Jim for the Support!!

Last edited:
F
Apr 5, 2009
had td 4 stage, evo brv, boost tubes, intercooler fan, cai to BD filters, reapers head light delete vert sterring, header and turbo blanket, ROV. upgrading to evo bc275 to evo 4 stage map w/ anti lag possibly, clutching, evo chain, zbroz 38" front end, venting, outlet pipe blanket

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
had td 4 stage, evo brv, boost tubes, intercooler fan, cai to BD filters, reapers head light delete vert sterring, header and turbo blanket, ROV. upgrading to evo bc275 to evo 4 stage map w/ anti lag possibly, clutching, evo chain, zbroz 38" front end, venting, outlet pipe blanket

What was your major reason for the change?

Snowmow

Lifetime Membership
Mar 20, 2011
Gillette, Wyoming
3ehesebu.jpg

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
Do you really have to ask?

Honestly Just making conversation! Part of being a moderator is to promote the forum that we are in charge of. So I am making conversation for people to engage in.

And know I do not need to ask I know the difference.

R

ReaperMotorsports

Mar 19, 2009
Mantorville, Minnesota
2012 1100 Turbo running the 275 Evo BC Kit and everything else listed in my sig. Evo setup works flawless, never had to mess with it at all last year. Couldnt be any happier. My sled will also be at haydays if anyone would like to check it out and maybe put some names with faces on here. Hope to see you there!

Snowmow

Lifetime Membership
Mar 20, 2011
Gillette, Wyoming
2012 1100 Turbo running the 275 Evo BC Kit and everything else listed in my sig. Evo setup works flawless, never had to mess with it at all last year. Couldnt be any happier. My sled will also be at haydays if anyone would like to check it out and maybe put some names with faces on here. Hope to see you there!

Have you done anything to the chain case and drive line?

R

ReaperMotorsports

Mar 19, 2009
Mantorville, Minnesota
Im really tempted to get rid of the chaincase and put a C3 beltdrive on. I would rather blow a belt than lose a chain. Ive also done the engine snubber and jackshaft snubber to keep the motor in place.

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN

Where will it be at haydays?

R

ReaperMotorsports

Mar 19, 2009
Mantorville, Minnesota
We just have a swap spot for the weekend as we have some stuff to sell but are bringing my sled and a Custom 800 Turbo we built last year as well, just as conversation pieces mostly cuz where else can you show them off? And I always like seeing custom sleds:)

05M7

Jan 2, 2008
We just have a swap spot for the weekend as we have some stuff to sell but are bringing my sled and a Custom 800 Turbo we built last year as well, just as conversation pieces mostly cuz where else can you show them off? And I always like seeing custom sleds:)

Wouldn't happen to be your twin sled but with a 2 stroke would it? Haha its tough to tell you from hodgeman apart

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Premium Features