• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Any experience/input on scala rider G4 PowerSet?

Lachoneus

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2009
full-page ad in October 2011 SnoWest, a wireless Bluetooth communication system with one-mile range (depending on terrain). Seems intended for road bikes (motorcycles) and adapted to other sports. Any input is appreciated, thanks.

B
Dec 21, 2007
Kalispell, MT
good

we have sold quite a few sets of these this summer. i believe they have a "snow" specific g4 that will be available. basically the same units with a less sensitive voice activation and sound feedback for the sleds. i believe you can also program the snow version for increased sensitivity for the summer. overall great function and fair price.

You are correct...we do make a G4 PowerSet for Snowmobiles that are specifically programmed for louder sled engines. The new version of this system has a toggle that you can switch between sled use and motorcycle use just by hooking it up to your PC.

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
I need to set up 6 people for communications. If I buy that many can I be a dealer? Lol. How much do they cost? I planned on seeing you at the snow show in Puyallup. Any show specials? How can use the system to hook up to Rhino 650 GPS units? I don't believe they have bluetooth.

Premium Features