• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Apex Front End Need some suggestions

A

acutah

Nov 27, 2007
Kaysville, UT
I have a 06 SC Apex, which for the most part I love. I also have a 09 Nytro. The one thing I really like about the Nytro as compared to the Apex is how much easier the Nytro is to steer. I wish the Apex was that easy.

I have decided to try and do something about the front end, and in the process am REALLY hoping the change in geometry will help out on the ease of steering.

Any thoughts or experience with this would be great. The way I see it I have 4 or 5 options.

1. Keep it how it is.
2. Barkbuster... All Terrain or Mountian spindles.
***** What are your thoughts on these?
3. MPI
4. ZBroz Anyone know anything about their Apex arms? I know the Nytro setup has been great.

J

jpower6

Sep 14, 2009
Well my brothers apex has zbroz on his apex and the only thing they did was make em lighter and stronger... But they are nice! Other than that no geometry changes, they are the same as stock with no spindle change( you use stock)

E

Extreme-One

Nov 26, 2007
Meridian, ID
I installed a set of OFT steering bushing this year and I don't run them down tight and the steering is very easy. I also have a Barkbuster frontend kit with the updated spindles and I find it easy to steer. My wife has the same exact sled with the same options and she finds it easy as well... My sled is a 06 Apex with Timbersled products front and rear with McX turbo and her's is an 07 with the same equipment. Both sleds have over 5000 miles and running strong.

Premium Features