• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

CKX Titan Helmets

F
Oct 20, 2015
North Pole Alaska
For those of you who've used a CKX titan helmet. Which one did you use? seems there is a bunch of very similar versions. Did you like it? any issues?

Considering buying one. I've been looking at them on ebay. And of course if you want black + red its gonna cost you more than the colorpuke options. lol anybody know of a good place to buy these if you live in the USA? They wont ship to the USA from their site.

M

Meyersnow

Feb 8, 2015
Breckenridge
Nice

I have one. I really like it. Great for drinking water or breathing super heavy on getting unstuck. Helmet is rather light too. the goggles are OK at best. The helmet fits true to size. The mouth piece can fall off or pop off upon impact. I'm going on season 3 and like it. There are lighter helmets, but the fold down thing in the front is money. Especially when talking with friends.

M

Meyersnow

Feb 8, 2015
Breckenridge
Burnt orange one

I have the burnt orange one. I don't think they are DOT approved in the US, so you need to buy them from a reseller outside the states and they will ship it to you. I would recommend buying one, and it's after at least 60 days of use.

P
Nov 28, 2007
Yukon Canada
When it gets real warm out I remove the mouthpiece all together for a semi open face -- great for spring riding. Goggles are not the best as mentioned above but fit well into the helmet. I sometimes use different goggles as well. All around a great sleding helmet.

Premium Features