• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

600 ho temp @275*

Snowbird11

Lifetime Membership
May 29, 2011
SLC/Samak, Ut
i have the opportunity to pick up a trail sled (indy voyager 600) that is a fleet vehicle with about 3300 miles on it. the problem is before i could get it someone has overheated it. i'm told it went into limp mode or something similar and the temps continued to climb up to near 300 degrees. i'm not sure why it didn't shut down before that but the coolant was definitely boiling and it was not running well. i will get a chance to look it over but as it is i'm assuming this may be a t-stat issue or possibly and impeller issue. i'll check the compression, likely replace the top end and gaskets. other that those things and a warped head is there anything else to look for with extreme temps?

Snowbird11

Lifetime Membership
May 29, 2011
SLC/Samak, Ut
well, looks like i'm going to give it a go. i'll replace the top end and the thermostat and see what else it trashed while i'm in there.

kind of surprised no one here had an opinion on the matter though. guess the pro chassis threads are dying. haven't been here much myself since i got an axys so, i can't really complain.:face-icon-small-blu

Premium Features