• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

TSS Bypass - Another Option

X

x2700

Feb 8, 2010
semn
Wouldn't one of these help diagnose starting issues on 850's.bypass switch and see if starting issue goes away?

Perk

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Boise, Idaho
it would for sure if you think it is related to the TSS - not sure what the theory is on the starting issue being related to a TSS issue though.

mtncat1

Lifetime Membership
Oct 19, 2008
south jordan ut.
I have been battling with 8000 RPM for two years now. After reading this thread on top of the motor mounts I am thinking about swapping the ECU with another sled. If the motor is pulling timing there has to be a reason. A reflash of the ECU may not affect that function. I’ll have to wait for snow to tell you the details. Hoping that will help. I don’t know of any tuners that could control that function.
Time will tell.
consider a top end over haul . i just did one on my sons axys ,pistons were super loose. power increase was instant and very noticeable

bryceraisanen

Lifetime Membership
Mar 5, 2011
Anyone have a pic of where to plug this in?

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

Perk

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Boise, Idaho
No picture, but it is under steering post in velcro bag. Follow TSS wiring from throttle block to pouch.

View attachment 398232
Hi Bass - I sent you a message on how to order.

On the Axys, it is in the gore bag just above the middle of the top of the motor a little back under the cowling (see picture) on the Matryx, it is on the left side under the cowling:

TSS-Bypas.jpg 20220204_111619.jpg

Last edited:

Perk

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Boise, Idaho
PM's sent to everyone - I will ship them all out this morning and send your tracking info when I get home tonight. Happy New Year and thanks again for your business.

Perk

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Boise, Idaho
Hi Jake - thanks for your business, I sent you a private message with the ordering info.

Premium Features