• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SPG helium hood?

glowa

Lifetime Membership
Oct 11, 2014
Europe
I was about to purchase handlebar bag from Polaris and windshield bag. I dislike tunnel bags and I need some space for goggles etc. This seems to be $300 total for these bags while on ebay I can get the Skinz helium hood for 370$. I know this hood has LARGE storage area around exhaust (which I need a lot to dry my googles) and a storage around the windshield. I think the hood is a better purchase. Thoughts? Any reviews?

Lobster Carl

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 21, 2018
My friend that i ride with has one on his 850. From what ive seen the only minus is no headlight. There is all kinds of storage room. And everything stays warm and will dry off. His hood fit well to. If youre looking for storage i dont think you can go wrong.

ullose272

Premium Member
Aug 18, 2009
boise idaho
I love mine, no headlight can kinda suck, but the heated storage is real nice. The fit on mine kinda sucked. I had to do some "massaging" to get it to fit nicely

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

AKFULLTHROTTLE

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2009
Alaska
As stated, fit could be better and no light but the warm storage is as legit as it gets... Plus it looks great!

ullose272

Premium Member
Aug 18, 2009
boise idaho
Its pretty easy to throw on a light pod tho

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Premium Features