• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Barcode a-arms new pricing for 2015

Barcode

SnoWest Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Sep 8, 2008
Happy New Year to all.
We have been busy trying to streamline our production process, and have got it down to a better process.
This is enabling us to get our a-arm kits build at a bit of a better cost. A cost that were passing onto you guys.
Now all our a-arm kits are at a standardized price.
$989.00 US plus shipping

We have stock as of right now.
http://www.barcodeperformance.com

Take care
Allan

P

pelon

Oct 29, 2008
Billings Montana
Happy New Year to all.
We have been busy trying to streamline our production process, and have got it down to a better process.
This is enabling us to get our a-arm kits build at a bit of a better cost. A cost that were passing onto you guys.
Now all our a-arm kits are at a standardized price.
$989.00 US plus shipping

We have stock as of right now.
http://www.barcodeperformance.com

Take care
Allan

Leading manufacturer in nytro a- arms being CR Racing and cheaper to note. So tell us why we should pay more for yours?

Barcode

SnoWest Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Sep 8, 2008
Leading manufacturer in nytro a- arms being CR Racing and cheaper to note. So tell us why we should pay more for yours?

They are are about the same cost if not more, once you add all the other stuff needed.
Ours are also 36" wide not 37" and were +5 not +3
We found the extra +forward made a big difference and the 36" width made a big difference on the Nytro.
Ours also utilize any and all stock shocks.

H
Nov 10, 2009
Denver
They are are about the same cost if not more, once you add all the other stuff needed.
Ours are also 36" wide not 37" and were +5 not +3
We found the extra +forward made a big difference and the 36" width made a big difference on the Nytro.
Ours also utilize any and all stock shocks.

Let me see. If 5" forward is so great you can be sure it would be the industry standard. CR Racing arms need shock mods to one end and bushings. Any bushing available will fit. You supply your arms with bushings because you use tubing that doesn't fit the OEM, Nylatron, or Oilite bushings. Barcode arms don't require shock mods but thats because you use a swivel mount on the bottom a arm. Bad idea. Not used by any respectable designer. You either use solid mounts or swivel shock ends.

Barcode

SnoWest Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Sep 8, 2008
Hey, Thanks for bringing up a older thread. Totally for got about it. That was a great day out testing.
We have kits in stock ready to ship.

Cheers

Allan

S
Jun 9, 2011
Idaho Falls
Why the negative comments about barcode. Has anyone tried their product? I'm really curious because I bought one for my SR Viper. I have installed it yet.

K
May 9, 2013
I have some seat time on the their Viper/Proclimb kit. I also have 3 years of riding on their Nytro kits. Well worth the investment. Ive said this before, I don't post much. But Ill give props where there due. The Viper kit flat out rocks. Its makes the Viper even more fun! Quality built stuff, well thought out.

Premium Features