• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

1100 Turbo Reflashes Check In

What are you running?

• Turbo Dynamics Reflash

Votes: 13 13.3%
  • Evolution Powersports Reflash

Votes: 26 26.5%
  • D&D Hyjacker

Votes: 8 8.2%
  • D&D Ezjacker

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • BMP Reflash

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Evolution Powersports Big Chute

Votes: 18 18.4%
  • Evolution Powersports SuperChute

Votes: 11 11.2%
  • Boondocker 2860 big turbo/hyjacker

• D&D Turbo Upgrade/Reflash

• Turbo Dynamics Big Turbo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bone Stock tuning

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Bone Stock Tuning with aftermarket exhaust

Votes: 12 12.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
Would really like to see how u did the custom air intake

Dirtycat,

There are a few options out there for the cold air intake. One being the Evolution Powersports v-flow intake. Another would be buying a BD filter(spendy too) and fabbing something up.

Here are some advantages I see to the vflow from EVO.
-No cutting holes in the hood
-intake surface area is huge over a filter
-The fit and finish is perfect. Getting the hood off and on is super easy.

The way that Reaper did it is a vflow I beleive and then he did filters on the end of it to cut weight with a headlight/console delete.
Here is the link to his thread when he did the headlight delete.
http://www.snowestonline.com/forum/showthread.php?t=317474

Last edited:
R

ReaperMotorsports

Mar 19, 2009
Mantorville, Minnesota
Dereks right on, im using evo's intake to get the tubes up through the 2 stock intake inlets. Its easier to use there setup that is already figured out and has a port for the crankcase breather as well. I cut about an inch or two off the top of the intake to get it to sit as tight as possible to the bottom of the hood. I then made adaptors to fit 2 - 3" Flexible BD Cages and bent them back to fit right infront of the bars without rubbing. Setup works really good and looks symmetrical. I wanted to do something different than cutting the hole and running just one out the hood which works just fine but im never satisfied :face-icon-small-hap

D
Oct 8, 2012
Ok thanks for the info on the intakes now post some pics of the custom side exit exaust I wanna see what guys are doing and how your liking it

R

ReaperMotorsports

Mar 19, 2009
Mantorville, Minnesota
Ok thanks for the info on the intakes now post some pics of the custom side exit exaust I wanna see what guys are doing and how your liking it

Ive been trying to post some pics but all of a sudden every time I try it comes up with this "413 Request Entity Too Large" and doesn't let me post pics anymore. Even on different computers and my phone idk what im doing wrong now.

T

TURBIE

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 17, 2013
saskatchewan
This is what done on mine: The EVO BLITZKRIEG turbo with V-mAp & antilag program 275/285/340+HP, EVO boost tubes, header, turbo,and downpipe titainium blankets, BRV, IC fan, 3" full bullet exhaust, Turbie/Evo TCL delete, engine brackets , 300M HD jackshaft, adjustable style rubber motor mounts, manual chain case adjuster, STM rage 4 primary, tuner secondary, Scott Taylor hyvo gears.

D
Oct 8, 2012
We'll I have had the sled out numerous times now and the bikeman performance 3 stage with anti lag reflash that I installed is awesome and is making every bit of the same horsepower at elevation boost is consistent and runs very hard the only problem I had was a bad plug on the det light I called bmp and they sent a new one with no questions asked the anti lag launch is awesome I ride from 3000 to 9500 feet in elevation and have not had any problems with detonation my tunes are 260 280 and 300 plus the 260 runs great on pump gas with no problems

Premium Features