• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Rear Suspension - Front Torque Arm Question

Aug 12, 2013
IL
I noticed the front torque arm in the rear suspension has a crack.

Can anyone tell me what other sleds used the same front torque arm? This would make my search for a good used one A LOT easier.

Thanks!

9-4-2013 11-48-34 AM.png

Cerialsledder

SnoWest Badge Maker
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 14, 2013
Sault Ste Marie, MI

Can anyone tell me what other sleds used the same front torque arm? This would make my search for a good used one A LOT easier.

Thanks!

You can go to an online polaris dealer and look at their exploded views and see which years have the same part #....

D

danduvall

Jan 28, 2010
n.e. ohio

Thanks!

Mail me yours I will fix it for you!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Aug 12, 2013
IL
Thanks for that offer!

Let me see if I can find something at Hay Days this weekend. Shipping alone might add up to the price of a used arm.

Ill keep you posted!

D

danduvall

Jan 28, 2010
n.e. ohio
Thanks for that offer!

Let me see if I can find something at Hay Days this weekend. Shipping alone might add up to the price of a used arm.

Ill keep you posted!

I just took the front arm off of my 2013 sba and added 4 gussets, where the down tubes meet the cross tubes.
Mine wasn't broke...... yet!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Aug 12, 2013
IL
Well didnt find an arm. I did see a couple other broken ones and a couple cracked ones in complete suspensions.

This must be a common problem..?

Im thinking that tube wall thickness is too thin. I may try reworking the arm with a thicker wall tub along with adding gussets.

Premium Features