• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

1100 Motor mount

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
Lots of talk over on HCS about the motor sagging on the 1100t and causing misalignment of the clutches. DD racing has a new polyurathane mount coming. But here I am sitting thinking I could build the new poly mount myself for a fraction of the price. How much work is it to pull the left rear motor mount on the 1100t? I would like to look at it at least.

K
Dec 4, 2007
CNY
if you pull the secondary, you can remove the bolt, and pry the engine around enough to slide the rubber out of the metal mount. unbolting the mount from the engine (2 bolts) will give you more wiggle room. To remove the metal mount from the sled will require taking the chaincase apart, because the pto side bearing is pressed on the jackshaft, and into the mount (there is a snap ring too)

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
if you pull the secondary, you can remove the bolt, and pry the engine around enough to slide the rubber out of the metal mount. unbolting the mount from the engine (2 bolts) will give you more wiggle room. To remove the metal mount from the sled will require taking the chaincase apart, because the pto side bearing is pressed on the jackshaft, and into the mount (there is a snap ring too)

Hmmm. . . Maybe I will wait to see how much the DD racing one is.

Premium Features