• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

1000t chain broken

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
so with the belt drive will it handle more than stock power if a person wants to upgrade and do we still keep reverse,this sled is just to heavy to not have reverse,(my opinion)

Unfortunately on the 1100 a belt drive would cost you reverse from what I've heard. Really sucks, because if it wasn't for needing for both to share parts, I would have hoped for cat to copy poo in going that direction.

D

diggerdown

Apr 25, 2004
Deer Park Wi.
Trouble with the poo belt setup is there is no adjustment for tension, at least none I saw on it. If you want to regear you would need to do both sprokets on a notch to nocth change over. CMX has a nice setup.

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
Trouble with the poo belt setup is there is no adjustment for tension, at least none I saw on it. If you want to regear you would need to do both sprokets on a notch to nocth change over. CMX has a nice setup.

I'll still take it any day over a chain. I've seen WAY too many blown up chaincases, I was hoping the 2012 would be different, obviously not.

Premium Features