• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

tree ridin in nor cal

T

Toad face killah

Sep 27, 2010
Lake Almanor, Ca
Like the video but I really liked to see you sporting the chadd burroughs sticker on your windshield. Mine is black but in the same place. I tried to figure out who you are in the video but dont think ive ever met you. Where is cisco grove?

S

snopro176

Nov 27, 2007
Yuba City,CA
Funny story about that sticker. I bought that sled from a local friend in Sutter. I honestly never got the chance to meet him but EVERYONE I ride with knew him and said he was the salt of the earth kinda guy. I was going to peel it off when I put the wrap on but it just woulda felt wrong,so I kept it.:beer; Cisco Grove is a snowpark off 80,few miles west of boreal. Im Elliott Peters by the way.

T

Toad face killah

Sep 27, 2010
Lake Almanor, Ca
Well Im glad you kept the sticker. I actually texted shane kelly and said "who is this guy" and he told me who you were. Looks like some fun riding over there. I Live and ride around Lake Almanor and get as far south as LTS when the snow is good. Maybe I need to venture a little further south. Where did you get the pole that mounts the go pro? I Have the bumper mount but its just too close the hood on my assault. Would love to get it raised and add some perspective.

S

snopro176

Nov 27, 2007
Yuba City,CA
I rode LTS with shane years back,it was some killer country, I need to get up that way more. I made that mount from a carbon bow arrow. It broke out riding the other day so i made a steel one and am having a hell of a time with mounting it solid,all the leverage seems to move them pretty easy.

Premium Features