• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

klim lid booo!

joshkoltes

Lifetime Membership
Dec 16, 2007
ranchester, wy - nashua, mn
i recently bought a klim helmet that was used but either way. in one day of my buddy riding with it the front plastic cover over the mesh fell out, then two visor screws, and also one of the top plastic fin thingys fell too. so ill consider it a very poor review.
he said he was real cold all day too but it could have been from the missing pieces?

skibreeze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2005
Colorado Springs
Lol, you give a used product review....... Maybe you should have done a once over of the gear beforehand. Loose visor screws sounds like your fault.

whitefish

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Kent WA
My review is just the opposite. Best helmet I've ever owned and I've had at least 15 over the last 25 years.

I have one of the new models (some changes made for 2010) and really like it. In fact, I would say that it's the best snowmobile helmet I've ever owned.

Klim doesn't offer this helmet in a size "small". Medium is the smallest size for this model. I always wear size small motorcycle and snowmobile helmets and the medium Klim fits great.

So, you should go down at least one size if you order one online and don't have a chance to try one on.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Family has 4 KLIM helmets.
2 of them have lost the little bezel.

If the helmet is COLD, then chances are you do not have the Gortex Winter Liner installed in it.

3191838570_1d1e5a4d7a.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features