• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

(Denver) Aluminum sled deck by Powersports Extreme NEW at used price

H
Nov 9, 2001
Lincoln Nebraska
I am listing this for a friend. We were out riding last weekend and he had this in the back of his truck. Long story short of it he is selling this for his best friends widow. His friend had past away from a bout with cancer and he has agreed to sell this for her. It is truely new and has only had the sled that is on it for demo. It is a Powersports Extreme all aluminum deck. It will fit either a 6 or 8 foot box and has the expandable sides so it can go to full 8' wide to accomodate all new model of sleds. It has the cam over ski locks, as well as the under cargo light and all exterior lights. I dont know alot about these but I know they started out at 2800.00 for this and then found a more realistic price would be 1800.00. Please feel free to contact him directly as it is in the Denver area. Ask for Randy 303-841-4990 or 303-570-7001. It will make a nice sled deck and will help out a fellow sledder.

sleddeck002.jpg

sleddeck001.jpg

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
I bought the deck today. Great setup and I'm excited to try it out. Big thanks to Randy and his crew. Good guy.

Premium Features