• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

09 Summits In?

N
Dec 20, 2007
I was just wondering if anybody else's 09 summit came in. I got a call from my dealership on Wed that my summit x is in already. Isnt this really early?

J
Feb 15, 2003
Greenfield, MN(55357)
Congrats all!! I guess this isn't all that surprising considering the Summit XP's were not a "completely different" model for 2009 but a refined build & different colors from the previous model year(by no means is this being said to sould like a slam). When a manufacturer introduces a completely different model like last years Summit XP, they typically are the model that finds its way to the last/end of the production line but when it is a revamped model like 2009 is(example: clutching changes, graphics, plastic colors, ect....) then they fall somewhat into the "normal" category on the assembly line.

Once again, congratulations on your new arrival!!

-John

S
Nov 26, 2007
utah
Congrats all!! I guess this isn't all that surprising considering the Summit XP's were not a "completely different" model for 2009 but a refined build & different colors from the previous model year(by no means is this being said to sould like a slam). When a manufacturer introduces a completely different model like last years Summit XP, they typically are the model that finds its way to the last/end of the production line but when it is a revamped model like 2009 is(example: clutching changes, graphics, plastic colors, ect....) then they fall somewhat into the "normal" category on the assembly line.

Once again, congratulations on your new arrival!!

-John
......with all the "improvements", it's almost like a new sled

X

XXL

Jan 18, 2006
Wilsall, Montana
Does anybody know when the sleds have to be picked up by? I want mine, but I don't really want my warranty to start in Aug. or Sept. I have not heard anything from the dealer yet.

K

khaddon2110

Aug 17, 2006
Idaho
Does anybody know when the sleds have to be picked up by? I want mine, but I don't really want my warranty to start in Aug. or Sept. I have not heard anything from the dealer yet.

Usually, snochecks have to be picked up by Oct 1st or within a week of delivery if they arrive late....:)

J
Feb 15, 2003
Greenfield, MN(55357)
i ordered a black X...... about a month a go the blue/whites arrived, i'm waitin till the last minute to pick up mine cause i don't want warrenty to kick in...! although i'm getting one mad itch!!

captain extreme,
Don't let the warranty issue hold you back from picking up your new arrival as BRP will gives you a year warranty (or 2 or 3, which ever you choose when ordering) from Dec. 1st 2008.

-John

R
Sep 7, 2008
I have heard of the Black 154's coming in now, and noticed there was someone on here that posted pictures of theirs. I also heard that Warranty starts Sometime in December if you have picked it up before then. How can a warranty start if there is no snow. It is what i heard so lets not hold me to it. Im just curious as to when the 163's will be in. Has anyone heard anything?

Premium Features