• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Set up questions 2015 KX450 with Camso

Hey everyone, finally made the switch from sleds to bikes. Only seemed right since I have been riding moto all my life. I have a brand new 2015 KX450 with the Camso kit on it. I've put the thermo-bob on and have another thermostat on the way but I am wondering what else everyone recommends? What PSI are you running in your forks? Where are you linking into power for a light and hand warmers? What oil are you running? Any other advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

powder pounder

Premium Member
Dec 1, 2007
I added 15 to 20lb on inner chamber, cyclone sells lights and hand warmer kits that plug into the cdi under the front plate. Very simple. Plug and play. You could just buy there wiring harness and run what you want I am assuming.

S

Snowbikepat

Feb 4, 2017
Yakima
adjustments

The best way we found to get the track approach correct is to do the following, it will also help with ski pressure and steering.
1. Sit on the bike and use a black marker to mark the fork/seal area.
2. get off bike
3. use a piece of wood or steel and some straps to ratchet the forks down to the level you marked with the pen.
4. lift rear of track and set it down slowly.
5. Adjust the rod under the seat so that the track touches the ground evenly when set down.

We had to remove all the rubber pucks, TOTALLY DIFFERENT than what the directions say. But it lays flat and rides perfectly.

You will need add air also but this will depend on riding style.

Premium Features