• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

question about covers

cubby

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
I just bought a 04 skidoo rev 600 151 for a good price and am looking for a good trailerable cover. Everything I see on ebay says rev-xp, are they the same cover? Does anyone have a cover that they recommend for being a good cover?

03RMK800

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Kremmling, Colorado
Polaris Edge cover best ever. Don't know if it will fit the SkiDoo.

Next best -- the Skidoo Rev XP cover with the outlined sled decorating it. The straps are supposed to cross over under the sled. Convert the buckles so that you can run the straps straight from the running board to the ski buckle. I use a rubber snubber tying the two straps together just ahead of the track--no flap.

cubby

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
So are the rev and the xp using the same covers?

C

cheater35

Mar 10, 2011
Brainerd, MN
My son just bought an extreme cover for the rev and it is a very nice cover. Straps cross under the bulk head and cover the whole ski then the straps hook together in the back and when you pull them tight it tightens front straps as well nice and tight and looks sweet. I bought a rap clip cover for my XRS and that is an easy cover to put on and fits real nice as well.

cubby

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Alright cool so the xp covers will work on the rev. That works great cause I will buy a new rap clip cover for my xp and use my old one for the rev. Thanks

cubby

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Yes, we've got the XP covers (sled outlined on it) on our 2 revs, they tend to flap quite a bit near the handlebars but the cover fits fine.

I just use a bungee cord wrapped around the bars and it stops the flapping.

AkSledHed

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2009
Eagle River, Ak
I just use a bungee cord wrapped around the bars and it stops the flapping.

We had the stitching come undone on both our covers in the same area and we also ended up using a bungee to stop the flapping. Works great!

The new covers for the XM's are great, easy to put on and take off and no flapping.

dwreck30

Lifetime Membership
May 1, 2011
Anyone know of a nice canvas cover like the Polaris edge covers? My cover shredded apart at the handlebars, but would like to get a better(heavier) cover.

Premium Features