• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2011 20' Mirage Custom Xtreme Sport

XPWY

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
WY
2011 20' Mirage Custom Xtreme Sport - New Price

*SOLD*

2011 20' Mirage Custom Xtreme Sport. This trailer has only been used locally three times, and has never even been on a road trip! My local dealer and I custom designed this trailer over the summer. It was the first to be used as a "template" to help with the strong Wyoming winds. It has been put to the test on our local highways in the wind and pulled great! I liked it so much that I am ordering another just like it in a 4 place version this spring. Here are the details:

Built on a car hauler frame, which lowers the overall height of the trailer by 1 foot compared to a standard snowmobile trailer. It also lowers the deck height by 1 foot, which lowers the center of gravity and helps prevent a crosswind from flipping the trailer by "getting underneath" the deck. It also allows for keeping the full 80" interior height. The interior fender boxes used to gain all of these advantages are not large, and do not get in the way of hauling 3 big sleds at all!

20' total interior length (16' box plus 4' v-nose). 3 long track mountain sleds fit perfect with 2 facing forward and 1 facing the rear.

Xtreme Sport Basic Pkg. with Polybead Floor, white ceiling and walls with 6" ATP trim along the walls, 2 vents, 2 dome lights, 1 RV door, 2 fuel doors, interior spare tire and mount , 6 HD tie downs, full LED exterior clearance and tail lights, 1 forward and 2 rear loading lights, 3500 lb. torsion axles with electric brakes and 15" wheels.

Aluminum Wheel upgrade

3 ft. of ATP stone guard on exterior v-nose instead of the standard 2 ft.

Storage Bin

Metallic Grey

New Price of $9000. This price is well below what the dealer knows it's worth!

The trailer is on my dealer's lot for sale in Casper, WY. PM if interested.

IMG_0168.jpg IMG_0178.jpg IMG_0170.jpg IMG_0172.jpg IMG_0179.jpg

Last edited:

XPWY

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
WY
New price - $9000. This is a VERY low price for this trailer.

Last edited:
Premium Features