• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polaris Dragon-n-Assault Coolant Bottle + SLP Coolant Bypass Kit F/S

150+ or nothin

Mar 1, 2011
I have a brand new in package SLP bypass kit for the Assault and Dragon snowmobiles. This Coolant Bypass Kit plumbs into an existing port in the head to allow more coolant to circulate through the Mag side cylinder when the thermostat is closed. SLP has found that this helps provide more consistency to the cooling system on these models. (It is new for $20+shipping from SLP). I am offering it for $13+shipping. I was going to install it after my 800 Dragon scored the pistons and I decided just to install the regualar RMK cooling system on my sled. It has a bypass in it (as it should) so the kit was not necessary.

I also have the coolant bottle from my '09 800 Dragon that I replaced with the regular RMK coolant bottle that has an extra connection. They are new for $18.70 + shipping. I am offering $10 + shipping.

The goods are located in Minot, ND and you can contact me (Sean) at 701-509-6046 if you have any questions.

Coolant-Bypass-Kit-Polaris-CFI.gif SLP Bypass Kit NIB Dragon Coolant Bottle.jpg Kit Instructions Included.jpg SLB 800 CFI Coolant Bypass Kit.jpg

Premium Features