• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

FBF Throttle/ oil cables

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
F

FatBoyzfrenchy

Nov 26, 2007
They arrived today and I will ship them first thing tomorrow if I can't get it done tonight.
FBF.

F

FatBoyzfrenchy

Nov 26, 2007
I received some cables today and I sent most of the recent orders, unfortunately, there has been a lot more orders than cables and some are outstanding. I am trying to keep up with the demand and have run out of some of the parts required for the cables. I am waiting on an ETA for delivery of these parts and if all goes well I should be able to deliver the next order by the third week of November. Please bear with me for a couple 3 weeks and I should be able to help you out.
I have sent tracking numbers to all the filled orders.
Thanks again for your patience.
FBF.

LPIdaho

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
IF,ID
So if I ordered one now what would the estimated time of getting one? by thanksgiving?

F

FatBoyzfrenchy

Nov 26, 2007
I am waiting to hear what the time frame is for the supply of one part for the completion of the cables. At this moment it would only be a wild guess as to whether I will have the cables ready for that time or not.
FBF.

F

FatBoyzfrenchy

Nov 26, 2007
Throttle Cable availability

Last I heard, we are still a few weeks from getting the missing part to complete the next batch of cables. I am doing all I can to speed things up but I do not control the part supply. There has been many inquiries and I appreciate everyone's patience.
I will post an update as soon as I get a better idea of a delivery time frame.
Thanks.
FBF

Premium Features