• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polaris Aero Charger turbo kits

B
Nov 26, 2007
Aero Charger turbo kits for polaris 08-09 dragon 800's and 700's for sale.
600's available upon request

Complete kit with I-cooler 5995.00
Complete kit w/o I-cooler 5495.00

Install cost is 519.00 or buy as kit and install your self. Very easy and very clean!

Offer pump gas set up or race gas set up

Complete kit with clutching and AEM fuel ratio gauge, new fuel control box and all parts needed.

Custom Installs available on IQR chassis and install components.

Polaris rider geometry change for better handling, drivability,and comfort for RMK Chassis

Coming soon Polaris Rush turbo kits!

Call for more info-
Bad Oscar Customs 801-389-1138
Turbo Doc 801-334-9140

Last edited:
B
Nov 26, 2007
What is the polaris rider geometry change all about ?????????????????????????

I make a few minor changes to the sled and it greatly improves handling, driveability,rideability and the comfort of riding position, standing or sitting for mountian riding. This is something that most customers have liked and want to change. It also takes away the top heavy to tall feeling when riding a polaris RAW IQ Chassis. RMK's only

Last edited:
A

Arcteryx

Apr 14, 2008
North Ogden, Utah
Good Shop

I haven't seen this turbo run but I can vouch for Spank. He has worked on my sled for a couple of different issues and definitely knows his stuff.
I have also seen a couple different custom IQ chassis in his shop (very cool), while I was there to get my sled.

Anyway, I am interested in the geometry changes. I have an 08 Dragon 163, but want handling more like the 09s. I don't really know what they changed from year to year but when I was on an 09 last year I liked it a TON more. Will your changes help my sled feel more like the 09s?? How much will/do the changes cost??

B
Nov 26, 2007

This picture is of the Kit on an 09 800 Dragon RMK. This is the kit with out I-cooler.

Have also added a few more upgrades to this years kit as well. We now have an Inner-cooler option as well as pump gas set up with manual boost control for both race, and pump gas kits. Kits now have throttle body boot retainer and come's with AEM wide band F/R gauge, and new fuel control box. It also will have one piece mandrel bent aluminum charge tubes and silicone hose conectors.

Also customers with last years kit (09)or our 08 kit, all the upgrades will be available to you and will retro fit your current kit.

We are also working on and testing new products for our future kits!

Last edited:
B
Nov 26, 2007
I haven't seen this turbo run but I can vouch for Spank. He has worked on my sled for a couple of different issues and definitely knows his stuff.
I have also seen a couple different custom IQ chassis in his shop (very cool), while I was there to get my sled.

Anyway, I am interested in the geometry changes. I have an 08 Dragon 163, but want handling more like the 09s. I don't really know what they changed from year to year but when I was on an 09 last year I liked it a TON more. Will your changes help my sled feel more like the 09s?? How much will/do the changes cost??

Thanks- The chassis change does change rider seat hight and handle bar hight. In my testing and as others have rode and tested it they like the change and feel like they have more control of the sled and like the handling better while climbing and while boondocking. I also offer ski stance width change that makes sled more stable and more rider friendly it also eliminates over-riding and lay over balance point. Those that have rode and tested it also like this better than stock. I think the changes make the sleds better than the 09's IMO.

PM me for pricing.
Thanks-

I also do Offer alot of custom mods on RMK IQ and IOR chassis, from mild to wild.

Premium Features