• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Football time means it's close to ridding time!

Skinner

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
I love it. :D

Watching football while I get the sled ready for the first ride. It's around the corner comin fast!:beer;

I love this time of year, working on the sleds in the shop and flipping between college football games!

Anyone see Michigan knock off Notre Dame? or S.Carolina give old UGA a run for there money! Spurrier will get the gamecocks turned around, I have faith.

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
This time of year is hands down the best. Football season, hunting season, Halloween, good TV shows, cool weather and the beginning of the best sport on the planet!

C

ccoleman77

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oct 27, 2008
Casper WY
This is my first year coaching football. I played for 11 years and never knew how much more time the coaches put in than I did. It has severely cut into the hunting but it's worth it. I'll have a few days to try and shoot an elk so I hope the luck is with me on those few chances!

C

ccoleman77

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oct 27, 2008
Casper WY
I agree with all that...but not so sure about Halloween! :confused: I think I am kind of scared of you now! :eek:

Last Halloween I was the DD and got puked on. Never been a huge fan of the holiday and that just solidified it.... The only reason worth going out is seeing the skanky outfits the girls come up with for this year!

Premium Features