• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Bike conversions heading to McCall Id Race

off road rider

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Kent Wa
This weekend..Myself, Tim from Motocam 360 and Cailen of Mcbrothers fame are heading of to McCall for the 2moto Ground Zero race. 2motos and the explorer together as it should be.. Guaranteed a great time. Our plan is to ride on Fri and race sat.Anyone wanting to shred it up a bit on Fri. give us a call. If you cant make that,we will have a booth set up at the track on sat. Come by and say HI!!!

B

Blaser

Feb 24, 2004
Idaho
www.2moto.com
I also have to give kudos to Darryl. I think he raced/qualified for 3 or 4 heats.

Seemed like every time I turned around that guy was out there burning laps. He's got great endurance, and put on an awesome show.

I liked the lights you had on during the race. Awesome.

Thanks for your support Cyclops! Hope you, Cailen, and Tim made it back safe.

off road rider

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Kent Wa
Just made it home, took a wrong turn and ended up heading 100 miles the wrong way.. thats what having to work my way threw the LCQ to the A final will do.. I feel like the rubber band man..
cudos to 2 moto for a stellar event.. You guys that missed it, really missed out
It was amassing to see how fast some of those riders could get around the track. Hopefully this is only the start.. It could not have been pulled off any better..
Ill get some bar banging video edited and post a clip or two.. as soon as I get a little rest..

Premium Features