• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

another riser question

R
Jan 25, 2009
Did a search and need a little more info. Interested in a 2 or 3 riser but would like one that is angled on the botton like the jc??? i believe, also does someone in Canada sell these things?
Thanks

Nov 11, 2008
Look at ollies machine. They are made here in the states in Iowa I think but talk with him and Im sure he would ship you one. They are real nice risers

I agree, I put a 5" OLE 15 degree riser on my 2008 M1000 and I am very happy with there product. They shipped my order 15 days after the order went in and I recieved it 3 weeks later. I think that my case is not very common with OLE's though. I would definatly purchase there product again.

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Red Lodge MT to North, CO
I just bought a riser block a little bit taller than what I needed took it to a friends fab shop cut it at a 15* angle the length i wanted, then put the extra peace left over under the steering post to keep the bolts straight. But you have to cut the extra piece in half and modify it a little to fit. Cheap, the height I wanted and didn't have to wait. Works great.

Premium Features