• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

860R Jaws Twins

lancelarue

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Valdez, Alaska
Decided to go with the Jaws Twins for the 860R. Hopefully have them in a couple weeks. Nice that they will build them to fit in the Rev chassis for the R motor. Greg at Jaws was great to work with.
The Crankshop Mondos just had to have too much work to get them fitted in the sled, & I didn't like the PTO pipe configuration, which was causing problems with fueling etc. I got by on the dyno running a balance tube between the pipes to average out but it wasn' right. Also I never did know for sure these were for the R motor and with the different port timing from the series 3, well I'm taking care of everything with this move.
I originally bought them used from a guy down south and I got them cheap enough that I could take the risk they would work out. Served the purpose for all the testing on the dyno and they showed me the motor wanted the extra flow, so it was time for some good pipes!!!!!:eyebrows:

Last edited:
N
Jan 3, 2008
Northern Utah
I tried factory doo twins from a III motor on my 860 r. Engine loved to spin at 8800 down low but once I hit elevation I couldnt spin past 7800. Would love a set of jaws twins but for now the stock pipe is doing the job.

Bendy

Lifetime Membership
Dec 11, 2009
Spirit River, AB Canada
Jaws BB triple pipes

I just put a set of Jaws BB pipes on my 937. Nothing but good things to say here. The only problem is my hood don't fit. I guess that's minor in the grand scheme of things.

IMG_1813.jpg

Premium Features