• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

what tunnel bag on xm

V
Jan 13, 2008
Just picked up a 15 xm 154, what tunnel bag do you use, I used a skinz bag on my xp, I keep my shovel in my bag so it needs to be large enough to hold the shovel etc. are any of the link bags large enough to use? Or any other ideas?

cubby

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
I bought a 16 t3 154 and while I was at the dealer I picked up a skidoo soft bag that came with all the mounts for the linq mount on the tunnel, against the dealers opinion. He just kept saying everything will get wet and it's not a good bag. I'm like you I don't carry a backpack so my shovel had to fit in a bag on the tunnel. My xp I used a sled solutions bag and really liked it. I bought the skidoo bag and I just use some water proofing spray inside and out on it. It does get a little damp inside but I keep everything in bags so not to big of deal for me.

I
Dec 21, 2016
BCA MTNPro bag
Whiteout Technologies 2.0 rack
BCA hoe-shovel
Snobunje cobra wraps around it perfectly; I added some custom straps to hold it in place.

I went with the BCA bag not for the price or quality vs other options; I chose it because it was in stock when I wanted it. It holds a ton of stuff and is a fair value overall.

With the LinQ mounts added to the rack plate, it mounts about as quickly as any BRP accessory. The bag itself even mounts in a way that I could remove it easily enough if I needed to use the rack for something else.

Last edited:

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
We all use the Ski Doo Tunnel Backpack. Holds up well, carries a a lot, and is reasonable priced.

S
Apr 26, 2017
Pemberton BC
Pelican Case

Just picked up a 15 xm 154, what tunnel bag do you use, I used a skinz bag on my xp, I keep my shovel in my bag so it needs to be large enough to hold the shovel etc. are any of the link bags large enough to use? Or any other ideas?

The best Bet is a Pelican Case with the Ski-doo LinQ Fasteners on it! Waterproof, Strong Hard Shell, Possibility to divide compartments with foam which leaves all your stuff in place and avoids it from moving around in the "box", and easily removable! I have a friend that did this this year and I am definitlely getting one next year! :)

C
Nov 18, 2013
Plains MT
BCA Tunnel Bag

Got rid of my Ski-Doo Link bags last year and got the BCA Tunnel Bags. They work great and hold more gear PLUS an EXTRA shovel. Not completely water proof but work really well. Initial installation takes about 10 minutes. Highly recommend.

Premium Features