• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Arctic Cat/Camso track.

CATSLEDMAN1

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Missoula, Montana
tracks to trax

right now we are all running snowmobile tracks on bikes ?

Very likely the next big step for the bikes is...........A SNOW BIKE TRACK.

The picture in this tread of the atv tracks makes me think some kind of bike track closer to a tire rather than a conveyor belt might be where the snow bikes need to be.

right now we are all running snowmobile tracks on bikes ?

Very likely the next big step for the bikes is...........A SNOW BIKE TRACK.

The picture in this tread of the atv tracks makes me think some kind of bike track closer to a tire rather than a conveyor belt might be where the snow bikes need to be.

The Timbersled, MotoTrax, Yeti and CMX all use snowbike specific tracks.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
We all hope for as much snow as possible but to be honest those blue bird days and the fresh pow for one season can be counted on one hand maybe two .

The Snow Bike tracks have gone in one direction . They need options , an aggressive curved track or skid that acts like a tire .

The snowmobile industry would collapse if all they built was mountain machines .

I was kind of surprised that the SVX has a power claw after taking as good of a look at the whole mono rail set up . Maybe they just wanted to make sure they have all the bases covered .

You guys don't know what your missing . A curved track with ice screws ( not talking sheet metal screws ) is over looked on a one ski . If there's a crust underneath they'll help .

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
The track on the bike at the dealer show was a narrowed and shortened cat 2.6" powerclaw track. I hope they use a different track because when you cut the powerclaw narrow, you cut off most of the "claw" part of the paddle.

Premium Features