• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Torque specs please

kylant

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2011
CA
can someone please post the torque specs for the skid mounting bolts, rear axle, and the driveshaft mounting bolts.

I am in the middle of a track and driveshaft change and would like to make sure sure everything is torqued appropriately.

also, loctite on bolts? red, blue??

thanks in advance

Nooby

Lifetime Membership
Dec 19, 2013
NE Nebraska
Go the top of the forum in the grey bar and use the search and type in torque specs. There are several listed. You'll just have to choose the one you need.
Hope this helps. Good luck.

Nooby

kylant

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2011
CA
Go the top of the forum in the grey bar and use the search and type in torque specs. There are several listed. You'll just have to choose the one you need.
Hope this helps. Good luck.

Nooby

thanks, I did search. found a couple.

anyone know the small driveshaft bolts on the clutch side spec?
thanks

kylant

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2011
CA
anyone, please???

I know lots of people have changed tracks and had to reinstall/torque the driveshaft.

thanks

R
Apr 16, 2012
canada
for my 13 pro, clutch side driveshaft bolts are all 18ft lbs. 4 skid mounting bolts are 46ft lbs and rear skid axle is 33ft lbs. IIRC there is no loctite listed for these fasteners. when i swapped my track i didnt use any loctite on any of those fasteners and it was fine

kylant

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2011
CA
for my 13 pro, clutch side driveshaft bolts are all 18ft lbs. 4 skid mounting bolts are 46ft lbs and rear skid axle is 33ft lbs. IIRC there is no loctite listed for these fasteners. when i swapped my track i didnt use any loctite on any of those fasteners and it was fine

perfect. thanks I appreciate it

kylant

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2011
CA
SLT, Hope valley/blue lakes typically ? we should ride sometime

yep. always looking for people to ride with. I am currently down and out for probably 2 more weeks., had knee surgery 3 weeks ago.

Premium Features