• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

gauge mounts?

1-800Oregon

Lifetime Membership
Dec 6, 2007
Burns, OR
I'm looking for a good way to mount my boost gauge. I really like CR Racing's billet boost gauge bracket but when I tried to order it my only choose for shipping from them in Canada to me in the U.S. was $126.00 just for the shipping. I don't like it that much. Anyone now where I could get one of these or something similar in the U.S. If you haven't seen the mount it uses an auto meter gauge pod and allows you to mount the pod to the handlebars.

Thanks

irondave86

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
N.W. Washington
Ive been using mine for 2 years, It works great. Its a nice piece for a great price.

http://westcoastsleds.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_23&products_id=173

83ed0546.jpg

d91ec6a8.jpg

fe13600a.jpg

irondave86

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
N.W. Washington
Also it came with two sets of hardware, So you can mount either 1 or 2 gauges. Pretty not bad for under $40.... (Gauge pods were bought separate.)

Tuesday

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Lacombe, Alberta
I'm looking for a good way to mount my boost gauge. I really like CR Racing's billet boost gauge bracket but when I tried to order it my only choose for shipping from them in Canada to me in the U.S. was $126.00 just for the shipping. I don't like it that much. Anyone now where I could get one of these or something similar in the U.S. If you haven't seen the mount it uses an auto meter gauge pod and allows you to mount the pod to the handlebars.

Thanks

Something is screwed up, no way is shipping 126$. Typically shipping is 20$ we order from the states all the time. Just give them a call.

C

crracing

Feb 24, 2011
Sorry about that, sometimes our website doesn't like talking to Canada Post and the shipping rates go all over the place. Working on a new site now which will fix it up. In the mean time, give us a call at the shop a boost gauge bracket ships in a small bubble envelope for about $15-20 to most places in North America.

CR Racing
250-491-1836
crracing@shaw.ca

Premium Features