• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2012 MOTOR MOUNT UPDATE KIT PART NUMBERS AND DETAILS.

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
Ask and receive... :becky:

The part number for the upgrade of MY 2010/11 Pro Chassis sleds is MY12 2204633, ENGINE MOUNT BOLT ISOLATOR KIT

This kit will include 4 bolts (#12) and the radial rubber inserts (#19 & #21)

This will be able to be installed with the motor in the sled.

This kit is NOT a warranty update for your 2011.

Yes, there have been some broken motor mounts, but this has not been a wholesale problem.

IMO... it is great that we are able to keep our past MY sleds up to date with new MY technology.

I believe that IF you have your sled at the dealership currently for broken motor mount bolts on a 2011, that the dealers will be upgrading to this new kit....But this is speculation on my part.

The street price on the kit is $68 and your dealers should be able to order this now.

picture.php

Last edited:

800xtreme

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Thanks MH...good stuff. One question though, I was told you would have to pull the motor to replace them but I see you stated above you do NOT have to do that. Are these easy to access and replacing them quite "easy"?

Sorry, I don't have my sled yet so I can't go simply look under the hood :)

illadvised

Lifetime Membership
Oct 13, 2008
Thanks MH...good stuff. One question though, I was told you would have to pull the motor to replace them but I see you stated above you do NOT have to do that. Are these easy to access and replacing them quite "easy"?

Sorry, I don't have my sled yet so I can't go simply look under the hood :)

Ordered... thanks MH! :thumb:

I would assume it comes with all 4 #19 as it does come with 4x bolts (#12), but I could be wrong.

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
ne question though, I was told you would have to pull the motor to replace them

From what I'm told... you simply pull one bolt at a time, insert the radial rubber insert and bolt it back up.

We'll see I guess... Wish I had a better answer.
Maybe Super Dave3 can chime in here.

I believe you will need to pull your silencer and Primary clutch to do the deed.

Norway

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Who has torque arms etc for the pro? Something to help the mounts do their job.

RS

beamslayer

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
What is the reason for the new mounts is it the bolts breaking or the rubber is too soft and wearing out?What will we gain by changing.
Has the new style been proven.

D
Oct 17, 2011
Engine Mounts On Pro ride

This is my first Polaris sence 2001. What is the story about the engine mounts. Was this a factory recall. Updates. I just bought a 2011 hold over RMK 155. Would the engine mounts have been changed or do I weight until I have problems.

Deucer

goforbroke

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Highland, UT
I just purchased the torque arm from SLP. part number is 23-68 http://www.slp.cc/catalog.cfm?pageID=detail&catalogID=3&catID=18&productID=1744

It seems that those with clutch or engine problems had mount or kinked oil hose issues, so hopefully this may help.

I would like to replace my mounts, I've heard it is a 4 hour job for a newbie to do it. Has anyone done theirs?

Excited to get riding, never had so much fun on a sled.

NapaMatt

Matryx 850 Pow Slayer!
Lifetime Membership
Mar 13, 2009
Stewartville, MN
www.napaonline.com
Maybe ONLY a 1 Hour For a NEWBIE..

less it takes you 3 hours to take the Hood and side panels off!

It only 4 Bolts..

After you Take off..

Belt.

Primary
Secondary
Exhaust..

Pretty simple Take a Mount Out... Put the New one in the old place!!!

Push the Easy Button on this one!!!

Premium Features