• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SnowCat

J
Feb 19, 2008
Ogden
They've had like 6 or 8 snowblowers going on the floor of that place for about the last 2 weeks.

I am sure they still brought some in though.

Yamadoo04

Premium Member
Oct 4, 2005
Herriman, Utah
www.youtube.com
When I went to get tickets I saw 2 dump truck loads drop some snow off in there. Should be a fun time. I am thinking I might go there earlier now instead of riding in the morning since the snow here freaking sucks now and its raining in the mountains.

G

GMCRMK

Nov 28, 2007
SL,UT - IP,ID
^ thanks for the link ^ Should be a good time.

The "big show" doesn't start 'till 7pm so there's still time to ride in the AM if you want. I'm gonna pass riding this weekend to watch others guys race & break their stuff. Keep an eye for me. I'll be in a Polaris Jacket :rolleyes:

I bet the flat land racers are gonna have a hard time dialing in their sleds with our altitude. Not to mention the effect it will have on the riders. Add our lovely inversion/smog and it may be a tough day for some guys.

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
qualifiers will be run all day. Im guessing gates will open at 10ish? maybe earlier, call down to the stadium...

I had a few racers call to see where they could dial in their sleds, i told them the west jordan mx race track... couldnt think of anywhere else they could dial in at altitude.

Im going riding in the morning and then hope to be down to the stadium round 3-4 ish. Cant wait for this! hope we get alot of people coming out to watch!

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
I'm going to the Snowies. Much rather ride. Ya'll have fun, take pics if they let ya.

I went one year when they had it in the Pepsi Center. Fun. You get to watch some good racing and you don't have to wear your riding gear to stay warm. If they have a freestyle exhibition that will kick azz.

G

GMCRMK

Nov 28, 2007
SL,UT - IP,ID
Qualifiers all day
Intermission at 6pm
Freestyle at 7pm
Finals till 10?

Versus Channel on Dish Network will air the race January 30th. Search "snocross"

Premium Features