• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Fox V3 Helmet

deschutes

Lifetime Membership
Jan 22, 2008
Anyone using the Fox V3 helmet? What do you think? Pros/Cons?

B

Bburrap

Dec 1, 2008
Squamish BC
V3 fits me well

I use the V3 and have had nothing but good things to say about the fit and the quality, a good match for a goggle I found was the SPY Magneto and the Klutch. Just wondering if your asking b/c your about to buy one or are ya having trouble with the one ya have now?
Have ya tried it on( that was the cincher for me ), tried four other brands on at the same price or close to and found the V3 was it.

Don't know if you've seen this thread http://www.snowestonline.com/forum/showthread.php?t=188677

but some valid points were made there as well on the same topic, helmet purchase.

Don't buy based on the graphic or from an online shop WITHOUT trying it on at a store, granted good deals are found online but how good of a deal is it, if the thing doesn't fit well? Learned the hard way, bought my first lid based on price ended up giving it away:eek:

Nice plus...James Bubba Stewart MX Champ was sporting it when I picked mine up LOL

matofsrud

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
another very nice helmet is the thor force helmet, one industries are very nice comfortable and are a little cheaper than the fox or thor.

R
Nov 27, 2007
Plain City, UT
I have both the V3 and the HJC Titan. The V3 is a great helmet. It is light has great venting, infact is is the best vented helemt I have ever worn. If you do a little searching you can find one for a pretty good deal. I got mine for 179 earlier this year. I would recommend it to anyone.

M
Aug 22, 2009
Minnesota
X2 on the V3. Has anyone installed the breathe box for it. I did and it did'nt fit worth a crap. I added some velcro strips to both peices and fits perfect now. I would like to know what everyone else did.

Premium Features