• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Very BIG swap meet at McCall.

I

idaspud

Dec 22, 2007
Mtns of Idaho
Hi all SW Idaho snowmobilers,

The McCall Area Snowmobile Club with the local dealer Hinson’s are combining a snowmobile swap meet with an open house of Skidoo’s at the same location and time. The timing is to setup Friday the 2nd, and swap snowmobile items that evening and on Saturday the 3rd and Sunday the 4th of October. Hinson’s will provide refreshments and hot dogs and Skidoo will have all their new machines on site for inspection. There is a lot of room to park and show off the items to sell.

Hinson’s is located about 3 1/4 miles south of McCall on the east side of highway 55, just south of Rogers Lane. Watch for signs.

This will be a great opportunity to get rid of last years old gear and pick up a spare sled for the kids. We are expecting a very good turnout, come join us and we can all do some snow dances.

MASC,

Idaspud

J

johno

Nov 26, 2007
Film premier

Phil,
Have you had a premiere? THis would be a good time.

I

idaspud

Dec 22, 2007
Mtns of Idaho
Costs for the swap meet

Hi, the question has come up about the swapmeet costs and we have reduced them from last year to try and help everyone move things. (Me too, I have two sleds to sell).

No charge for a small table (3x5) , two tables and/or a snowmbile will be $10, $20 per 2 place trailer or two snowmobiles, $40/4 place trailer (snowmobiles) and $150 per dealer.

Hope this answers some questions. Hinson and Skidoo are doing most all of the advertizing this year. The club will be doing as much as we can to help with flyers and postings. This should really improve the turnout and your selection of goods to buy and/or items to sell.

Spud

I

idaspud

Dec 22, 2007
Mtns of Idaho
Phil, love your videos,

Phil, please set up a large screen tv or monitor to view your newest videos. Last year's productions were great and to just sit and watch them is so much fun. Fantastic riders and scenery of our own Idaho.

Maybe someone will have a big trailer there to set up in so it will be out of the light to watch them. Then bring lots and lots of discs.

Spud.

H
Aug 1, 2009
MCCALL IDAHO
Nothing is better than a bunch of sledders getting together. I know most people have stuff sitting in their garage that some other sledder probably needs to get his old iron or new stallion going. If you have a family sled that needs a new home or a new sled that is just to cool for ya bring it sell it, and just enjoy the deals. Kick off the new season with everyone in McCall.

Winter is just around the corner don't miss out!!!!!

I

idaspud

Dec 22, 2007
Mtns of Idaho
Good chance of snow above 5500 feet this weekend!!!!!!

It is forecast to snow in the mountains around Valley County this weekend. Is this a good sign for this winter? Just the right time to get us all in the mood for looking and picking up some great bargains of the new and used sleds and equipment that will be available at the SWAP MEET. Where? At Hinson (3 1/2 miles south of McCall on hwy 55) starting tomorrow afternoon. Bring out your old sled and equipment and pick up some new(er) stuff. They will have refreshments and some fire pots to keep us warm while it is snowing up on the hills.

We can all do a snow dance.

See ya there.

Spud

H
Aug 1, 2009
MCCALL IDAHO
Thanks!

Thanks everyone who came. It was fun to see everyone out, and excited about the new sled season. Can't wait to get out there and enjoy the snow this winter. Bud and Mel good job on organizing the swap. Looked like 208 Productions did great as well.(nice turbo sled phil)

Snow is coming make sure to stop in, and get all your sled needs filled.

Thanks again McCall Area Snowmobilers Club!!!!

Premium Features