• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Hello Karma? Meet my friend Graveler.. Gravelr, meet Karma.

F
Jan 23, 2002
on another site
Hello Karma? Meet my friend Graveler.. Graveler, meet Karma.

So I'm a bit late...about 11 days late to be exact. Just one week after the great pics of me with a face full of snow because of a broken steering post...

The horrible ride out which included: snoballs being thrown at me... being towed out on 8 feet of slack behind Graveler and his sled....brand new A20 track in the hillclimb position....the stop along the way to put the ice scratchers down to "cool" the sled....me falling off because he was towing me at 40 mph and I had nothing to hold on to or could see....etc......

Well guess what happens one week to the day and even the hour???

Any guesses?????

You are correct.....

Apr09Sledding086.jpg

Whoops!!!! Graveler's steering post broke!!! What a shame!!!!

Apr09Sledding087.jpg

Blindman saw this as a great opportunity to showcase Graveler's maintenance program.....

Apr09Sledding088.jpg

Now "Mr. Bad Attitude" isn't so friendly at the moment.....

Apr09Sledding089.jpg

...because he knows what is about to happen.... Since my A20 track is old and needs to be replaced, we decide to hook up to Lew's sled which has a fresh track in the hillclimb position... perfect for towing.... I suggest 9 feet of slack....

Apr09Sledding090.jpg

That looks about right.

Apr09Sledding091.jpg

"I can't breathe"..... So we make multiple pit stops because of air trouble.... give me a break!!!

Apr09Sledding092.jpg

If I had audio to let you listen to the crying!!!

Apr09Sledding093.jpg

He knows what is about to happen next......

Apr09Sledding094.jpg

Take your medicine b!tch!!

Apr09Sledding095.jpg

Last edited:
F
Jan 23, 2002
on another site
....and yet we had to stop again because he could breathe.... I don't remember me complaining about that...

Apr09Sledding096.jpg

The coughing was getting dramatic..... Buck up!!!

Apr09Sledding097.jpg

Only a little more to go....

Apr09Sledding098.jpg

8 miles and 14 million pit stops later and we have arrived at the truck....

Apr09Sledding099.jpg

G
Dec 17, 2002
North Bend, Washington
I have never laughed so hard in my life!!!!! well maybe when I did it to your worthless As*!!!!!!!!!!! its amazing how much snow comes off that track and with the correct rope length, speed and nice wet snow!!!!! we should do this every weekend to someone!!!!

Last edited:
D
Nov 28, 2007
Lake Stevens
That is Funny!!! I just pulled my buddies m7 out the last 2 rides. He looked just like you, only half as much snow. We had him hooked off to the side, so he wouldn't get so plastered. Still the xp threw snow all over him. He's lucky I still have the whole mudflap:). He who gets towed owes many:beer;:beer;:beer;!!
Thanks for the entertainment!

Doug

1Fast68

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Renton, WA
Should have taken the snowflap off the towing sled for extra style points, a guy I ride with has an A20 on his mod with no flap and its just plain brutal to ride behind.

S
Oct 21, 2004
Puyallup, WA
what the he11 took you so long, this site about died without the entertainment you two bring, my stomach is hurting from laughing so much!:D

It's going to be hard to top your face shot though, I don't think it is scientifically possible for anymore snow to build up on a helmet...

towout.jpg
[/QUOTE

When is Sappy's turn? Fordman, you going to give his stem the sabotage hacksaw treatment?:p

Premium Features