• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Fox Zero Pro with Remote Ressie

Rotax_Kid

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Regina, SK
Fox Zero Pros with Remote ressies. Hi/Lo Compression adjustable. Reservoirs are built by Shock Tec in Ontario with their own design which really helps to takes the kick out of sharp edged junkers.

Shocks have about 600 miles on them, in great shape, look like new with the exception of a few cosmetic blems on the reservoirs from clamps.

Length - 17 1/2"

Asking $500 USD

post-1328-1222656485.jpg

M

modsledr

Nov 26, 2007
Western WA
Couple of ? for you:

What sled/rider weight are these valved for?

Do you have springs for them...and if yes, what springs?

thx.
modsledr

Rotax_Kid

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Regina, SK
Couple of ? for you:

What sled/rider weight are these valved for?

Do you have springs for them...and if yes, what springs?

thx.
modsledr

They were valved for my 200 lbs without gear. I ran them fairly light on both hi and low compression adjustments, lots of room to handle someone more aggressive or heavier than me and some room below for someone lighter or less aggressive. These are an aggressive trail valve meaning they are a hair firmer than a stock X package.
I used stock XP springs, them seemed to work better than some of the stiffer REV springs I had laying around. Because of the firmer valving, they should fit some heavier front end machines in compairison to the XP really good too.

Premium Features