• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

turbo phazer help tuning

Jan 15, 2014
i am new to the whole turbo setup i bought a 07 phazer with a garret t15 custom turbo set up it runs but not very good have a power commader III (not installed) i just dont know where to start any help would be great thanks

S

stingray719

Jan 22, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
stingraymods.com
i am new to the whole turbo setup i bought a 07 phazer with a garret t15 custom turbo set up it runs but not very good have a power commader III (not installed) i just dont know where to start any help would be great thanks

I have a turbo Phazer and a Supercharged Phazer and I can tell you a boosted Phazer will NEVER run right without changing out the secondary. Get a Mountain Max or SRX secondary and cut out 1.25 inches of splines and bolt one on. Please note the Phazer secondary is the same on made for the original Phazer....lol.

Using original secondary causes extreme lag on the turbo. I could never get rid of it until I put the MM secondary clutch on.

Now it pops both skis in the air on takeoff.

Jan 15, 2014
yes the sled is intercooled no head shims fuelfab fuel regulator running a 3 bar MAP sensor have now installed pcIII still working to tune it i think im getting there lol

Premium Features