• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2004 GSXR 600 trade for sled

F
Aug 30, 2011
I have a Silver 2004 GSXR 600 that I am looking to trade for a newer sport or mountain sled. The bike has 2 new tires (less than 150 miles) flush mounted turn signals, Yoshimura carbon exhaust, and LED fender eliminator kit. Let me know if you are interested and what you have to trade.

Pictures are now available and can be seen in the classifieds section or you can click the direct link below:

http://www.snowestonline.com/forum/s...p/product/3986

Last edited:
F
Aug 30, 2011
Of course its what you need Chuck! haha The bike has 29k on it. It runs well and has been good to me. Always maintained, always oil changed and treated well as long as I have had it. I also forgot to mention it has a yoshimura carbon pipe.

I wouldn't think of selling it, but I just moved up to Marquette, MI where Im sure I will get way more use out of a sled than a sport bike. The bike is in Fontana, WI (Lake Geneva area) and Im back in town for the weekend organizing the rest of my stuff to get moved so if it sounds like something you might be interested in, let me know and maybe we can work something out since you're just up the road. Give me a call or shoot me a text too if thats easier. Matt at 262-312-4528

F
Aug 30, 2011
no no no, its asian! just getting broken in! haha ya its got a few miles on it but it wears them well. I was going to ask $3200 but i would prefer a trade for a sled.

F
Aug 30, 2011
I am looking for a newer (at least mid 2000's) sport or mountain sled. Preferably with at least a 136 track. What do you have in mind?

Premium Features