• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pics of some products I sell for you Yamaha owners

1100Cat

Nov 29, 2007
Here are some pics of polycarbonate hoods and vent kits that I sell. The hoods and vent kits are available for various models of Yamaha. The vent kits come in different options from colour choices to frames of vents wether in aluminum or plastic. Wherever required on some vent kits a second layer of slp/flowrite fabric has been placed to keep the fine snow out. All vent kits come with black rivets and backer washers where reguired. This is just a lil of what I sell and have all vents and hoods for various year and model of Yamaha sleds. Pm or email me for more info. Thanks

***CHEAPER/LOWER PRICING NOW IN AFFECT TO ALL MY CUSTOMERS. I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL MY CUSTOMERS FOR MAKING THIS A SUCCES FOR MYSELF***

Lightweight Apex hood
Modrodproducts012.jpg

Apex hood vent
Modrodproducts018.jpg

6 piece apex vent kit
Modrodproducts017.jpg

Universal flaps
Modrodproducts024.jpg

Universal vents
Modrodproducts026.jpg

Last edited:
A
Dec 16, 2007
Alaska
More info on the hood

Can we have a few more pics, from the rear looking at the dash and from the top without the glare. How much for the hood and I assume it comes with the vent kit. Does this also include the dash piece between the hood and the tank? If not this would be a valuable piece to have obviously....LOL. Thanks

ronniehotdogg

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
with this hood you dont need the dash piece it covers that all in one it is a great looking and very durable hood

D

dcturbo

Mar 2, 2008
WYO
Do you make a vent for the nytro to fill the headlight opening, once you take out the headlight??

1100Cat

Nov 29, 2007
Cheaper pricing now in affect,let me know if you need something.

Premium Features