• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SH4 Film Trailer - Turcotte, Mercer, Borchers, Swenson, Kristy Martin, Sessions.....

Traditionally we always release the new film trailer 30 days before the film starts shipping.....so the trailer for Sled Heads 4 is now up on both the Tahoe Films site and our youtube page....filmed in HD the DVD will ship August 15th.

http://www.tahoefilms.com/item_detail.php?item_key=89

http://www.youtube.com/user/ExtremeVelocity

Pre-Sale Special! Make an advance purchase of SH4 and get SH3 free! No better deal. Special ends August 15, 2008.

Also, stay tuned to an huge announcement regarding Blue Ray HD in August!

TO

SledHeads4_DVDBox.jpg

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Looks great, Tom.

Hey BTW, is your show in VS going to start putting the program description on the channel guide? It never tells me which show is which, so I can't tell if I'm getting repeats or new episodes on the Tivo.

Looks great, Tom.

Hey BTW, is your show in VS going to start putting the program description on the channel guide? It never tells me which show is which, so I can't tell if I'm getting repeats or new episodes on the Tivo.

we finished our run on Versus in June...but we are running in Canada on WildTV (Fri 9:30PM, Mon 2AM, Wed 5AM) for all the Canadians. Scott, we are working on season 2 for the 2009 broadcast season. Even have a episode planned with Chris Burandt!

We might offer the first six episodes on DVD if anyone is interested.

TO

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Cool. Good first season, BTW. I like the over the shoulder stuff. I hate it when they (lots of shows) stage scenes.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Did I make it? It's summer...and not THAT busy on here. LOL

Premium Features