• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

HellclimberFilms: Girlyman Tour s2 Teaser

yeah.. my plan IS to sell it cheaper than the known movies.. :)
i was just wondering how much cheaper and since there is a craazy price difference between here and the US the asking price would be dirt cheap here and "regular" priced over there.. like $20 or something and that's cheap here.. as a matter of fact, you can't get a burger meal with soda for $20 here, and i'm NOT kidding...

i'm definently not in it for the money cause if i were i would be filming skiing or snowboarding or some mainstream sport and made $$ :)

btw: thanks for the advice. really appreciated. :)

and here's an advice for ya.. get a jock strap ;)

thanks jeff :)

we were having a good time, although we had the shortest season ever.. we rode decent snow from early march to late april... and with bad base and HIGH avalanche danger we couldn't do the gnarly chutes..

considering the low snow and high avy risk, it was a fun season no matter what and i hope i get it to show in the vids. :)

C

Clarke673

Somewhere between too dumb to quit and flat earth
Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
Thats strainge? We had mroe snow this year than in the last 10! The last time we had snow like this was 96,96,98. ANd it shows, most of america is flooding now.

Thats strainge? We had mroe snow this year than in the last 10! The last time we had snow like this was 96,96,98. ANd it shows, most of america is flooding now.

well... i have heard and seen that you have had crazy winters so thanks for reminding me... :mad::mad:

:D envious? me? noooo..

we have had really bad winters the last 3-4 years but i sure hope the winter get's it sh*t together soon :D
we had 2.4 meters in april 98? and that was an all time high. (we're at sealevel) but this winter it might have been like 50-70 cm and i came late and left us early.. what's up with that? :confused:

but i'm suuuure it's going to turn this winter.. oh yeah :cool:

we had premiere on the DVD last Saturday and it was a total blast :D

here is a pic of me enjoying my job that night ;)
smaller_rob.jpg

J
Nov 30, 2007
Clovis, California
dude...i don't know what to make of that shot. it kinda reminds me of that picture in sledheads magazine 2 years ago with burandt, gardiner and brown all sitting on a sled together. someone has GOTTA have that lyin' around. i know oberti would pay big bucks for it.

i've seen the girlyman tour season 2 (thanks for the dvd!) totally fun movie and its neat to see the terrain in norway. great music too. good job hellclimberfilms!

rob...edit down your best stuff and put it to one or two songs and we'll show it at the reno gig.

i'll pm you some details.

jeff

well, i don't know what to make of that reply... i'm not sure if you compared the girls to any of the dudes you mentioned or what.. ;) i'm not sure if the girls will like to hear that.... :eek::D

thanks for the kind words about the Girlyman Tour :D:beer;

shoot me the details about your show and i'll see what i can do. :)

J
Nov 30, 2007
Clovis, California
well, i don't know what to make of that reply... i'm not sure if you compared the girls to any of the dudes you mentioned or what.. ;) i'm not sure if the girls will like to hear that.... :eek::D

thanks for the kind words about the Girlyman Tour :D:beer;

shoot me the details about your show and i'll see what i can do. :)

no comparisons...just reminding me...lol. looks like you were diggin' being the meat in that sandwich bud. ;)

jeff

Premium Features