• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

509 FILMS: NEW Film Trailer: EVOLUTION - On DVD & Blu-Ray -

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

03rmking

Premium Member
Mar 4, 2004
Spokane, WA
www.509films.com
Check out the new 509 Films movie trailer: EVOLUTION. I took a bit different approach with the teaser. A bit more mellow and creative, but still with all the high octane footage of course.

EVOLUTION, was filmed entirely in 1080i HD and will be available on both DVD & Blu-Ray. Estimated shipping date is September 2008.

We're taking pre-orders on the website for DVD, Blu-Ray, and the new Evolution 2.0 tshirt. Just make a note of the shipping dates as they won't ship right away.

On the trailer page, I have every format and quality level under the sun. Best quality is either the Flash High, or Quicktime High. Also have Windows Media (poor quality), Youtube, IPOD downloadable version, and a downloadable 720 HD version (1080i version coming soon).

Check it out: 509 FILMS PRESENTS [ EVOLUTION ] IN HD

new-cover2.jpg

Cover rider: Brett Turcotte

evot2.gif

03rmking

Premium Member
Mar 4, 2004
Spokane, WA
www.509films.com
By the way, the 509 server is HAMMERED right now. Just released the teaser and tons of people are trying to stream the big video files.

So if it's too slow now, try it again in a few hours and it should pick up speed.

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
Finally got the 720 Hd to download.

With out a doubt this is your best work yet Tom!!!!! Loved the mellow vibe, what was the song title?

Oh man I can't freaking wait!

LPIdaho

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
IF,ID
was only able to watch about half of the teaser, but if the whole film is that good, this one if going to be amazing! One of the best ever even, and if as good as the teaser.

whitefish

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Kent WA
Tom, looks absolutely beautiful!!!!! HD will be sweet. A quick question on your package deal. (Not your package!) Seems odd to have the DVD and BluRay plus T bundled together. Would someone actually want both discs? Any thoughts on just a DVD/T package or BR/T package? Of coarse you have to throw the decal in! Won't stop me from buying, just a thought.

Premium Features