• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Elevation 4 Premier Night

A

Anthony Oberti

Jul 4, 2001
Eagle, ID
Wow Clinton.....are you ok sweetie??? Do you need a big group hug?? ;) Sooo, if it is not Clinton, and not Pitney....maybe it is Gardiner. He is kind of a tool like that.

B

BlueBYu

May 7, 2008
Beef Cake Town
Puddles! stop trying to start sh!t......its not me, I know you would like it to be me. (some fantasy about old western men) but its not. Shane, thanks...I think, I think you were trying to say something about modifying a big wheel for our EXTREME BIG WHEEL trip. I too will be "MODing" out a big wheel. AO, thanks for last night, I had a great time cuddling! :)

B
Apr 9, 2008
He's right...Its not Clinton. I, in some strang way was hoping it was Clinton.
Jlowe, I can't give up my indentity, Now. You guys would throw rocks at me.
Besides, I think you guys enjoy me giving Mr. Oberti so much ****.

Clinton,
I live in Rush Limbaughs, old house and I do pay for my own internet.:rolleyes:

He's right...Its not Clinton. I, in some strang way was hoping it was Clinton.
Jlowe, I can't give up my indentity, Now. You guys would throw rocks at me.
Besides, I think you guys enjoy me giving Mr. Oberti so much ****.

Clinton,
I live in Rush Limbaughs, old house and I do pay for my own internet.:rolleyes:

You think your tough But I'm pretty sure Chuck Would waste you.

A

Anthony Oberti

Jul 4, 2001
Eagle, ID
You think your tough But I'm pretty sure Chuck Would waste you.

LMAO!!!!.....well then, lets see...who likes to give me ****?? JLowe is #1 seeing as he does it on a public/national level, and I would guess Gardiner wouldn't be too far behind....epescially when he gets drunk. Seeing as I am pretty sure it is not JLowe, I guess I am leaning towards the little cliff droppper from Utah. Bu then again....he seems too busy for something childish like this :O

King o the Hill

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Long Beach, Ca
www.teamsummit.net
What would Chuck do......hmmmmmmmm I think Chuck would be thinking outside "the circle"...because if this guy were in "the circle" Chuck would kick his teeth in...well maybe not....might not have any to start with...LOL, presumptious to think it's even a he eh?! Could be one of them Snow Chicks :devil:

images.jpg

When Chuck Norris was born, the only person who cried was the doctor. Never slap Chuck Norris.

Last edited:
B

BlueBYu

May 7, 2008
Beef Cake Town
I think its funny how "Billy Jack" Just sits back and watch everyone try and guess who it is...
Maybe this Billy Jack if funnier than I first thought Cunning, Sly, Patients.....HHHMmmmmmm. I think King was on to something with the...it’s not a guy thing....dudes would have been commenting by now....or trying to stir up more sh!t...Still could be Dan, or Hairy Bear....Possibly....

Premium Features