• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SSI Titanium Silencer

acsnopro

Lifetime Membership
Oct 23, 2008
SW Colorado
Has anyone thrown down the $400 for the SSI Titanium can for a AXYS? Very curious to know how loud it is. If anyone has a video in real world conditions that would be awesome. I know the great silencer debate is beaten like a dead horse but any help would be appreciated.

D
Oct 31, 2013
NH
Stay away from SSI, I had terrible luck with them and I'm not the only one. Id buy the Diamond S Ti Can its a great product.

N
Aug 27, 2012
Bend, OR
I've had good luck with my silencer, got it for $300 from someone on here. Good silencer and great sound, don't have a clip of it. I would say it's medium loudness, still far from stupid loud, if that makes sense. Quieter than HPS can's that my friends have, but louder than the MBRP that my wife has.

E
Aug 29, 2016
Buena Vista, CO
Not the titanium but the stainless SSI can- good sound that barks when full on it and quiet enough at lower rpms that people barely notice it. No complaints- I paid right around $200 during a sale

05rmksteve

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Sep 5, 2008
Brainerd, MN
I have the ssi stainless no problems with it. its not to loud but you can still tell it has a can on it. paid around $200.00 for it new from ssi.

FactoryAir1

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
First runs of Titanium SSI had some issues, the core on mine broke loose, they revised the internal construction and issued replacement can for free. No issues since other than a crack in the lower mount, they fixed that for nothing too. Near stock sound levels until powervalves open, sounds great in upper rpms....but def not obnoxious.

hamlin

Lifetime Membership
Sep 13, 2013
I have the stainless on a axys and a pro. I like them better than the Bikeman I had previously. Fitment was much better

G-Force

Lifetime Membership
Nov 21, 2002
Kamloops BC
Had the SSI Ti can on mine for two seasons. Like others have said, decently quiet in lower rpm's, but got loud on the big end. I'm trying to save the hearing I have left, so switched out to the bMP full velocity last week. Seems quieter at low rpm, zero idea about once it's at peak, as zero snow here for months yet... That and it should perform with the BMP pipe better, I should think...

Premium Features