• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2017 Official Sled REVEAL Dates (UPDATED)

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Some guys have been asking me for the OFFICIAL reveal dates for the 4 major manufacturers.

Ski-Doo

February 22nd, 8:00PM MST

Polaris

February 29th, 9:00pm MST

Yamaha
March 1st, 8:00pm MST

Arctic Cat

March 1st, 11:00pm MST

Last edited:

kidwoo

Lifetime Membership
Dec 28, 2008
You going to be doing a full media, multi post thread like you just did with the skidoo stuff?

Those are really good. Just curious if all the mfgs are sending you a similar media packet.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
You going to be doing a full media, multi post thread like you just did with the skidoo stuff?

Those are really good. Just curious if all the mfgs are sending you a similar media packet.
Just as long as the companies are willing to provide me with the same media material.

kidwoo

Lifetime Membership
Dec 28, 2008
That doesn't sound like a 'yes' :face-icon-small-ton

You don't have anything in hand yet then, I assume. Bummer.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
That doesn't sound like a 'yes' :face-icon-small-ton
You don't have anything in hand yet then, I assume. Bummer.
Don't be too dismayed.
As a general rule they NEVER give me anything more than 24 hours in advance, and OFTEN its less that 8 hours before the official corporate reveal.

Whats been strange is the total LACK of spy photos and real chatter about new products from the other big 3 this year.

DOO was all over the place.
But very little has come out from POO, CAT and YAMAHA so far.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
I would imagine that the executives at Cat Poo & Yam sled divisions are more interested in chambering one up & sucking on the barrel than they are about some half-hearted celebration of new colored stickers & record carry-over.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I would imagine that the executives at Cat Poo & Yam sled divisions are more interested in chambering one up & sucking on the barrel than they are about some half-hearted celebration of new colored stickers & record carry-over.

Dude.
Tell us what you REALLY think!!!!!

decal-ouch-2.jpg

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
I know where I live 95% Poo, 4.5% Doo, and Cat gets the last .5%. Sure the Doo number will climb quite a bit, if their new sled works out, looks like it may be the new sled to beat. Cat needs to come to reality and realize you can't run the same chassis for 6 years or more and stay competitive. Seems the Yami mentality of tell them weight really doesn't matter has rubbed off on them:(

Premium Features