• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

CAN and accessories

W

wowgogs

Sep 9, 2009
I want to get a different can for my 2013.. I had one on my 2011 but it was WAY to loud.. i liked it but gave me a headache HPS or something? I think.
anyone have a suggestion for one thats not crazy loud..

also i got to demo the 2013 in april and they had this new gas can and accessories that clipped onto the back. no more straps!! was very cool...
anyone see anything on these anywhere? I want!!

S

skidoo_guy

Nov 26, 2007
Bismarck, ND
The HPS on my 08 is far from stock at wide open, it has actually got to the point where it is annoyingly loud. HPS has always been known for being light weight, probably one of the lightest out there besides carbon fiber, but I don't think they have ever been known to be quiet.

But some of the reading have done says the SLP is actually a more quiet can. They are all louder than stock, but have to get rid of that suitcase of a stock can so you take the good with the bad.

W

wowgogs

Sep 9, 2009
HPS.. yes thats the one I had!! It was so loud!!
I will maybe try that other one this year.

toddb

Premium Member
Nov 14, 2010
Chanhassen,MN
I have a SLP on my 09 and it"s pretty quite compared to most. If I do put a can on my 13 it will be a SLP.

E

enis750

Nov 28, 2007
Area code 306
the LINQ jerry can, according to the Spring accessory catalogue says its NOT avail in Canada
sure hope this changes come this fall, cause that looks like a much better one than before

-lenny-

Lifetime Membership
Jan 29, 2011
Whitecourt, Alberta
the LINQ jerry can, according to the Spring accessory catalogue says its NOT avail in Canada
sure hope this changes come this fall, cause that looks like a much better one than before

Linq jerry IS available in Canada. Have one ordered to pick up with my sleds.

E

enis750

Nov 28, 2007
Area code 306
Linq jerry IS available in Canada. Have one ordered to pick up with my sleds.

outstanding
are you guys that are buying new sleds also ordering parts already?
I want to get a skid/belly protector, cover, LINQ can ordered for mine

are your dealers accepting orders yet?

-lenny-

Lifetime Membership
Jan 29, 2011
Whitecourt, Alberta
My dealer called me yesterday to get my list, they wanted to make sure that they had everything in stock when the sleds show up. Still not expecting them till early/mid november though....

Premium Features