• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ok, since none of the other guys have the guts to post this here BUT ...

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
I feel bad he hasn't hooked up with a sled chic.:love:What is the deal???

GP, I thought you threw him a good assist with your sister-in-laws sister? 29, Nurse, Tall, Hot... Did he never take her out? :face-icon-small-con

And yea this thread is hilarious...

I live in Salt Lake, land of the platinum blonds, fake boobs, and *****y attitudes... none of those girls ever deserve a ride on my sled... but they are fun to keep on speed dial for the hot tub afterwords :face-icon-small-hap

S

SnowStalker

Oct 26, 2009
Bountiful, UT
I live in Salt Lake, land of the platinum blonds, fake boobs, and *****y attitudes... none of those girls ever deserve a ride on my sled... but they are fun to keep on speed dial for the hot tub afterwords :face-icon-small-hap

As a Utah girl, I have to say my hair is not platinum blonde, my boobs are my own and my attitude rocks :)

C

Colorado4fun

Mar 26, 2004
Layton, UT
Ummmm This thread gets more and more interesting everyday. Don't assume that just because a gal is with a bunch of guys that she is someones wife or S/O. Some of us just love to ride as much as all of you guys.

T

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
Ummmm This thread gets more and more interesting everyday. Don't assume that just because a gal is with a bunch of guys that she is someones wife or S/O. Some of us just love to ride as much as all of you guys.

T

I am willing to bet that quite literally %99.9 of the time I've ever ridden with a woman in a riding party it was somone's wife .....

C

Colorado4fun

Mar 26, 2004
Layton, UT
I am willing to bet that quite literally %99.9 of the time I've ever ridden with a woman in a riding party it was somone's wife .....

Yes but that .1% is not. I ride with guys all the time. I'm just saying don't always assume. There could be that one time, and you don't want to miss it. :face-icon-small-win

T

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
Yes but that .1% is not. I ride with guys all the time. I'm just saying don't always assume. There could be that one time, and you don't want to miss it. :face-icon-small-win

T

Hey what does your currently mean?

Currently: Having a hard time dealing without any.........

I know I know SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO

T

Yes but statistically speaking, the other %99.9 of the time I'll get a helmet thrown at me if I "Try not to miss it" :face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features