• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mountain Mod Mania 7...the best yet!

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
D

Doc Zoom

Nov 26, 2007
Helena, Montana
www.mountainmodmania.com
The teaser is up and we're taking orders for the latest Mountain Mod Mania 7.
The movie is one hour and twenty minutes long with over one hour of bonus footage. See over 30 chutes conquered in the "Valley of the Chutes".
Tons of chutes being slayed at the "Big Iron Shoot-Out" and "YamaFest".
The boys from Utah step it up another notch this year, Shain Stanger on his Twisted Turbo 1200 Cat and Paul and the boys from Impulse Turbo's take on lots of chutes and don't always win.
Lots of great helicopter shots as well as bumper and helmet cam shots too!
I stepped up the music this year and people are really loving it!
We had record sales at Haydays and are getting lots of great comments about the new movie!
Let is snow!
Doc Zoom

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztmBbL1eY2k

Last edited:
S

summit-x

Mar 3, 2008
Central,ND
thanks doc for mmm7 it was a great movie. right when i got to haydays saturday that was the first thing i went and bought, thanks for the sale man

skibumm

Lifetime Membership
Mar 13, 2004
Utah
Love the teaser Doc! Looks to be the best yet! I will be calling you for my order. They make great Christmas gifts BTW!:D

Prairie Dog

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Beautiful BC
Looks good Doc. Loved MMM6.....can't wait to get my hands on a copy of 7. the Yamafest section last year was great, this year looks even better!!!!!!

:beer;

D

Doc Zoom

Nov 26, 2007
Helena, Montana
www.mountainmodmania.com
ttt...thanks for the great response's! Sales have been great this year and people have been loving the movie! Be sure to check out all the bonus sections! You'll laugh your butt off at Pat Hall's narration of Shain Stanger about to climb a wicked chute and heading up through the trees blowing snow everywhere!
Doc

Premium Features